If you’re an Elan credit card owner, you might already be a registered user of its website, MyAccountAccess.com. For those of you still unfamiliar, the site gives its users the maximum experience of credit card management.
Alternatively, call the Cardmember Services website, users can make credit card transactions via any device, anytime and anywhere. In our brief guide, we’ll be discussing some of the critical features of the website.
- 1 How to Enroll Elan Credit Card with It
- 2 Logging In to Your MyAccountAccess Account
- 3 Activating Your Elan Credit Card
- 4 Make Payments Anytime, Anywhere
- 5 Digital Payments with Elan Credit Cards
- 6 Contact Elan Financial Services
- 7 FAQ
How to Enroll Elan Credit Card with It
Registering your credit card is fast and straightforward. We highly recommend that you immediately enter your credit card once it is issued to you. Follow these steps below to enroll your credit card on the website:
- Access www.myaccountaccess.com via desktop or mobile.
- Click on the “Enroll” tab.
- Fill up your account information on the form. This portion of the enrollment form includes:
- Credit Card Account number
- Security Code
- Your Social Security Number’s last digit
- Fill up your verification information, which requires your ZIP code. ZIP codes only apply for U.S. cardmembers. If you don’t have a U.S. U.S. ZIP code, you must verify it by using your P.I.N.
- After the verification, you will be prompted to create a personal I.D.I.D. and password.
- Create a personal I.D.I.D. that contains 7-22 characters.
- Confirm your I.DI.D.
- Create a password that contains 8-24 characters.
- Confirm your password.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address.
- Review your information and click “Submit.”
Logging In to Your MyAccountAccess Account
Once you have enrolled your credit card on the website, you may now enjoy the various features it offers. Follow the simple steps below to log in to your account:
- Access www.myaccountaccess.com via your web browser
- The site will then direct you to enter your personal information
- You will then be redirected to another page
- The site will then direct you to enter your password and click on the button
After logging on to your account, you will have privileges to various transactions. You may now view account details such as:
- Account statement
- Minimum billing payment date
- Payment dues
- Credit card limit
- Rewards earned
If you think that’s all, well there’s more. Aside from the list above, you may also enjoy features such as:
- Credit card activation
- Checking your credit score for free
- Spend analysis tool
- Checking your annual account summary
- Auto bill payments
- Tax payments
- Balance transfer
- Online application for a credit line increase
- Cash advance
- Addition of authorized users
Activating Your Elan Credit Card
Before you could use your credit card with any retailer or biller, you must first ensure that it is enabled. Through the Cardmember Services website, activate your card with just a few clicks:
- Log in to your MyAccountAccess.com account
- Click on the “Services” tab
- Select “Card Activation”
Make Payments Anytime, Anywhere
We all know that credit cards are financial lifesavers. By maximizing the auto-pay feature of MyAccountAccess, you can easily make payments with a few clicks. What’s more, you can do this for one time payments and your recurring bills.
- Log in to your MyAccountAccess.com account
- Click on the “Payments” tab
- For recurring payments, click on “Auto Pay.”
- For one-time fees, click on “Make a Payment.”
- Complete the steps using the account and routing information
- Review the details and submit
While it’s nice to have reminders about your monthly bills, unforeseen circumstances may arise. By signing up for the website’s Auto Pay option, you can stop worrying about when to pay your recurring bills. Arrange schedule payments for your recurring bills which include:
- Gym memberships
- Streaming subscriptions
- Cable bills
- Cell phone service bills
- Car and homeowners insurance
- Transit expenses
Signing Up Merchants for Auto Pay
Before using the Auto Pay option, you must first sign up for your merchants on your account. You may also check our articles on Comerica and Deserts Student to see how the same works for these two cards. Meanwhile, just follow the steps indicated below and start paying your recurring bills with ease:
- Contact your service provider if they offer the Bill Payment option
- Provide your credit card account information to your service provider(s)
- Choose a one-time or recurring bill payment. Billers will allow you to choose the schedule of charges and set a limit on the amount they can bill you.
Digital Payments with Elan Credit Cards
Elan credit cards also enable you to use digital payment options such as Apple® Pay, Google® Pay, and Samsung® Pay. For those unfamiliar with digital payments, it’s paying your credit card without having your physical credit card with you.
Digital payments are simple, secure, and convenient. Compared to the traditional way, digital payments will never show your full card number to retailers, making usage more secure.
We’ve listed the steps on how to enroll your card to these digital payment options, and how to use them. Just look for your device operating system below:
Myaccountaccess.com: Signing Up with Apple® Pay
- Open the Wallet app on your Apple device
- Click the plus sign in the upper right corner
- Enter your card’s security code. You may also use the device’s camera to capture the card information
Authorizing Payments with Apple® Pay
- If you’re using your iPhone, glance at your screen or use your fingerprint to authorize the payment. Hold your phone near the reader.
- If you’re using your Apple Watch, double click the side button. Hold your watch near the reader.
Signing Up with Google® Pay
- Open Google Play on your Android device
- Click the plus sign and follow the instructions to add your Visa or Mastercard manually
- You may also add the details with your phone’s camera
Tap to Pay with Google® Pay
- Unlock your phone
- Click the contactless terminal at any location that accepts Google® Pay
Signing Up with Samsung® Pay
- With your Samsung phone’s camera, scan your Visa or Mastercard information.
- You may also upload the information to your watch
- Secure your data with your fingerprint, PIN, or iris scan
Touch to Pay with Google® Pay
- Press and hold your watch’s back key to activate or swipe up on your phone screen.
- Hover your phone above the terminal or tap your watch to pay
Contact Elan Financial Services
Having problems or issues with your credit card and online account? You may reach Elan Financial Services via the contact details below.
If you have queries about your account or to report a lost or stolen card you may reach: 24 Hour Cardmember Service via 800-558-3424. To reach Cardmember Service via email, you must log in to your account and click on Messages.
Having trouble logging on to the website? Need help with configuring your internet browser? You may direct these questions to their Support Service desk representatives: Technical Support via 877-334-0460
You may mail your payments to Card Member Services to this address: Cardmember ServiceP.O, P.O. Box 790408, St. Louis, MO 63719-0408
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on the “Payments” tab
3. For recurring payments, click on “Auto Pay.”
4. For one-time fees, click on “Make a Payment.”
5. Complete the steps using the account and routing information
6. Review the details and submit
*Minimum billing payment date
*Credit card limit
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on the “Services” tab
3. Select “Card Activation”
The features found at MyAccountAccess.com make payments convenient and straightforward, be it for one-time or recurring payments. Maximizing these features will save you from the worry of unpaid bills.
Do you have questions, comments, or would you like to share your experiences with bill payments at www.myaccountaccess.com? Leave them in the comment section below. We will get back to them as soon as possible.