A NorthShoreConnect sign is a great way to attract patients and potential customers to your medical practice. It can be a little confusing to understand the requirements for signups, but after reading the information below, you should be able to make a better decision.
Once all of the information has been entered into the form, you will need to wait a certain amount of time before sending the signal to the company. Usually, it takes six weeks, but can vary depending on the length of time it takes to process the forms. Your NorthShoreConnect signal will then be sent out via regular mail. However, you may choose to opt for online distribution. In this case, you will need to complete your signup form and submit it to the Medical Information Bureau once you receive the form.
- To start with, the first step in obtaining NorthShoreConnect.org/signup is to go to the login page
- Through the Patient Portal option on the new online signup process.
- Then submit your business name and contact information to the Medical Information Bureau through the current portal.
- If you have an existing account, you can simply log in through the activation code, as well.
- Otherwise, they will send you a form that you will need to fill out. The form will ask you to list all of your clients, their address, and the names of other employees.
- This is completely a secure health connection. And, you can access the customer service line to check up on any request submitted.
- You will also need to list the contact information for the owners of all of your insurance companies.
- Once you submit the form, you will be given approval or denial for NorthShoreConnect signup. Also, you will be required to get a unique username for yourself.
If your request is approved, the Medical Information Bureau of NorthShoreConnect will review your list and then assign you a patient signup agent, a person that you will use to collect the names and addresses of all of your patients. You may choose to have more than one agent sign up, or choose to do business only with one.
Procedure after Registration
Once you have accepted the names of your doctors and established open signup, you will need to get all of the information in the form on paper. This will include the names, addresses, and the type of coverage your patients pay for. Some insurance companies, such as Medicare and Medicaid, require that you include a copy of their prescription drugs list with the forms. If you cannot obtain the information in this way, you may choose to fax a copy to them. Most agents will print the information on paper and fax it to you, but some will fax a scanned copy.
Submission of Your Medical Reports
When it comes to submitting your medical reports, you will not need to worry about the Medical reports being processed quickly. These are usually processed within a week of submitting your signup form. Depending on how fast your doctor’s office is, you could receive reports within one month of submitting your information.
After receiving the medical reports, you will need to submit your NorthShore connect a signup form to each of the three companies mentioned above. You will have to submit the forms to every company in your network at the same time, so it will take quite a while. It’s a good idea to check each company regularly to make sure that all of your doctors have had their reports mailed to them.
The fast procedure at NorthShore allows the patients to get all their medical reports, and all other related information accessible at the tip of their fingers. The access portal at the official hospital login page allows a lot of flexibility for the patients to administer their various needs and more.