MyFloridaCounty.com is an online payment portal from the Florida Government. In my last post, I have shared about the portal and how one can pay for child support service and traffic ticket services through their online payment system.
Before the MyFloridaCounty service, users had to make these payments through cash, money order, or cheques. However, now they can make these payments anytime from anywhere through the official website.
What is MyFloridaCounty.com Child Support Payment?
MyFloridaCounty Child Support payment is a payment given by the parents to the government or the receiver. With the new rules imposed, now, non-custodian parents can make payments too via credit card, debit card, or Mastercard & Visa card.
For the child support payment system, the user can create an account with the official website.
- Step 1: Go to the official site myfloridacounty.com. Click on the child support button on the homepage.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Create Account’ button. You will be redirected to the ‘Account Information’ page.
- Step 3: Fill up the application form with the correct information. Full name, telephone number, social security number, and email ID should be provided. In the next section, enter your payment information, card, and bank account details.
- Step 4: In the final section, add your company name, and other business details. Hit the ‘Continue’ button to follow the next step.
- Step 5: Once you will be continued to the next page, you will get the username, create a password, and finally you’ll get your login credentials.
Read about MeetScoresOnline, MyFlorida.com, MyAccessFlorida, MyNassauProperty, and other articles on this site.
Once the account is created the user can go to the login page, log in to the site and make the payments. On the other hand, users can make payments without creating an account. To make the payment without registering one needs to go to the child support page first.
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button on the right side of the homepage. You will be redirected to the payment page. On that page, the user has to add a case. Once the court has raised the case, the user will get the case number.
- On the next panel, select the option between depository number or uniform case number. Select the country from the dropdown box and enter the case number.
- Click on ‘Add Case’. This will allow the user to add the case.
If there is a repetitive payment needed, they don’t have to add the case or register. They can make payments on the basis of the added case information.
How to Check Payment History at Myfloridacounty.com
It is easy to check your payment history, payment date, amount of initial payment, received payment, and everything on the website.
- To get the recent payment information, go to the official website of MyFloridaCounty, click on the Child Support button.
- On the CS page, you will find an option on the right side, ‘View Recent Payments’.
- On that page, enter your social security number, case number, and select the option between depository and uniform case number.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to check your payment history.
Direct Deposit Sign-up
This facility is for the people who want to receive payments directly to their bank account. If anyone is making a child support payments to you, you can directly receive it. To sign-up, go to the direct deposit form page. Enter your social security number. Select the uniform or depository number and depository number. Click on ‘Continue’.
Follow further instructions to connect your bank and cards by providing bank account information to receive payments directly.
Pay for Traffic Tickets
In my last post about MyFloridaCounty, I have briefly shared the traffic ticket payment information. To pay the traffic ticket, the user can go to the official site and click on ‘Traffic Citation’ on the homepage.
- On the Citation page, click on ‘Pay Now’ and go to the ‘Find you Ticket’ Page. Enter your citation number, driving License number, and date of birth. Hit the ‘Continue’ button.
- The next page will allow you to select a driving school to make your driving better. You can select any one of the given options. Click on Continue to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you need to enter your billing information. You can add MasterCard, debit card, visa card, or credit card to make the payment.
- Finally, confirm the payment by providing card and payment details. The payment process is easier and hasslefree with the official site.
How to Get The Clerk’s Number for Traffic Ticket
On the ‘Traffic Citation’ page, you will find an option on the right side, ‘Find your Clerk’. To find your clerk, you need to select your country from the dropdown box. Once selected the telephone number of the clerk will show up on the screen.
MyFloridaCounty is not only serving the people in Florida but there are other listed countries from where people make these payments online. Beforehand, people used to walk-in to malls or use a money order and cash to make such payments.
However, with this online payment system, they can easily pay now. My Florida County has a minimum % processing fee and in certain payments, they charge recurring transaction fees. Share your view and feedback with us, comment below.