MyFloridaCounty is an online payment portal by the local government service in Florida. The portal allows people to pay for child support and other government services. Previously, these payments used to be made through walk-in counter or outlets in malls. With the MyFloridaCounty.com portal now it is easy to access all these services.
MyFloridaCounty is developed by the State Disbursement Unit (SDU) to ease the payment for child support and traffic tickets. People now can easily use this payment service from anywhere in the world.
Features of MyFloridaCounty Site
It is one of the most helpful money transfer services by the Florida Government. There is a list of features mentioned below, take a look.
- The official website is for custodial and non-custodial parents. Now, with the new feature, a non-custodial parent can also make payments by using their Visa or MasterCard.
- Many people face difficulties while making online payments. Not everyone is good at internet payments and their steps. However, this portal is smooth and the payment process is easier for everyone.
- Around 3,15, 000 child support cases and payments are recorded each month in Florida. The SDU receives the money and sends it to the appropriate account. SDU makes direct debit to the receiver’s account.
- Apart from Child Support payment, people can make traffic payments as well. All they have to do is get their ticket number and make the payment through their payments page.
- The official site has all the payment history and other official records of the person who is paying for it.
How to Pay Traffic Tickets Online with MyFloridaCounty.com
- If you get a traffic ticket to pay, you can do that through the official MyFloridaCounty site. To pay for your ticket, go to their payments page and enter your court case number, ticket number, and other details.
- Once all the details are checked, the person can enter their payment details. They can make payments through debit cards and/or credit cards. Enter the card details and hit the ‘Pay’ button.
- Previously, these payments were made through cash, cheques, and money orders. However, now ith MyFlorida county services people can make these payments online.
- Once the payment is done, the payment verification is made by the official site. After verification the payment process is complete. The user will receive a confirmation email for the payment.
Myfloridacounty.com provides several online services for the people of Florida. Starting from child support payment to traffic tickets payment, everything can be done through their official website. People who are paying for traffic tickets can also get into the driving school through the site. The details are given on their official website.
All the official records, online document inquiries, and other facilities are available with Myfloridacounty.com. Check the site today and share your views with us in the comment box below.